Trade Emissions Allowances Guarantees of OriginCarbon Compensated GasVoluntary Emission Reductions
Environmental product trading made
easy and efficient with our leading
request-for-quote (RFQ) workflow
Increase liquidity by
requests & quotes
Negotiate & trade in
real-time with all
See all quotes
Compliant & safe
Reduce operational risks by
accessing full documentation
& digital processes
Carbon Compensated Gas
A bundled offering of gas and voluntary emission reductions (VER) – the first of its kind in the energy market
- Trade VERs as an optional add-on to natural gas
- Energy suppliers can quote carbon compensated gas prices (gas + VER) with no extra calculation effort
- Demand side players can easily see the bundle prices and use this for their daily sales efforts
Guarantees Of Origin
GoOs will now be RFQ-tradeable on entender
- Trade any combination of technologies – hydro, wind, solar, and biomass
- Define your desired mix of source countries within Europe
- Trade base & profile capacities
- engreen – our GoO price-screen – will remain active for price exploration and trading
Access the market of emissions allowances under the EU ETS, send requests to multiple counterparties, and manage market volatility
- Trade EUAs & EUAAs
- Send a firm quote with the option to withdraw it at any time
- Trade contracts with standard delivery and payment dates or customise delivery and payment dates to suit your needs.
- Get liquidity from day one and throughout the whole year
* The platform solution for trading in financial instruments is offered by Enmacc Financial Services GmbH (“EFS”), Ridlerstraße 57, 80339 Munich, registered at the local court of Munich, registration number HRB 275918. Managing Directors: Jens Hartmann, Dr. Florian Endter, Volker Puck, Marc Trieschmann. UniCredit Bank – HypoVereinsbank in München, IBAN: DE51 7002 0270 0015 6963 45, BIC: HYVEDEMMXXX, VAT ID: DE306120755. The EFS is a 100% subsidiary of the Enmacc GmbH. The EFS is solely responsible for the contents of this section of the website.
Voluntary Emission Reductions
Source and sell carbon credits with any specifications
- Trade certificates from all known standards
- Offset emissions with VERs from a vast range of project types and vintages
Your go-to marketplace
for Environmental Products
Be a part of Europe's energy transition.
We're here to provide the network & tools you need.
EUAs on enmacc - Info Session
Want to find out how EUAs will soon be tradeable on enmacc? Book a free consultation with our in-house expert who can show you how easy and efficient EUA trading on the enmacc platform will soon be.
Offsetting your carbon emissions on enmacc
Erik Ferber - Head of Product at enmacc - explains how enmacc will be able to help individual customers' carbon offsetting efforts through our Carbon Compensated Gas offering
EU Allowances (EUA) tradeable on enmacc!
Corina Pelmuş - Senior Product Manager at enmacc - introduces enmacc's concept for EUA trading with our proven Request-For-Quote process